Star of Life is an electronic Patient Care Report (ePCR) app specifically designed for Emergency Medical Services personnel such as EMTs and paramedics. It tracks a patient through the various stages of handling a patient: Dispatch, Patient Contact, Transport, Hospital, Cleared, and In Service.
Star of Life has the following features:
• Password protection of patient information.
• Multiple assessments per patient.
• Each assessment includes: patient name, address, date of birth, telephone number, venue, and event; systolic blood pressure, diastolic blood pressure, pulse, respiration, and SPO2; chief complaint, clinical impression, medical history, allergies, current medications, treatments, and an extensive narrative.
• Backup/restore of patient information.
• Email patient information for recording.
• Central Administration option that allows an EMS service to provide a file on a web site that has pre-approved text for entering patient history data.
• Voice dictation of patient medical history.
• Apple Watch version.
NOTE: Protected Health Information (PHI) as defined by HIPAA may be stored in and/or sent outside your device(s). It is your responsibility as a user to comply with HIPAA. No claim is made that this app is HIPAA-compliant.Type your paragraph here.